My Travel Wish List


I seem to constantly be on Instagram or Facebook or twitter getting jealous of where people are travelling or on holiday and the same thought always crosses my mind...I need to add that to the list.

So here it is my, in no way definitive, travel wish list of the places I want to visit one day.

Croatia - Fabsickle recently went there and her blog on her travels has made me want to go even more!

Hawaii - this is where I've got my heart set on going for our honeymoon.

The Floating Light Festival - this is held in May every year in Hawaii, unfortunately our honeymoon will be in September so it gets its own entry as I'll have to go back for that!

Giraffe Manor, Nairobi - this one actually pops up on Pinterest all the time and from the first time I read about it it's been on my list. I mean if it's good enough for Shay Mitchell then it's good enough for me! You can even take a virtual tour here.

 

 Lake Como - I nearly managed to convince my mum and sister to go there last year but then pesky costs got in the way and we changed our destination...damn you bank balance!

Thailand - not to go to stroke heavily sedated tigers or ride beaten elephants but to explore all the islands and beaches. There's also a really great elephant sanctuary in Chaing Mai that a friend of mine visited that sounds too perfect for words.

Venice - cheap prosecco, pizza, gelato and gondolas everywhere, did I miss anything?

Canada - it’s been on my list for quite a while and is getting more and more prominent...might even make an appearance in the honeymoon if we're lucky. 

 

All the Disney Parks - as you may know Disney holds a special place in my heart, here's the reason if you didn't. What self-respecting adult wouldn't want to visit all the parks?!

Berlin - I actually have family there and yet have never gone. Think I'll avoid it in the winter though, I'm not built for the cold.

LA - after spending my teens watching 'Laguna Beach' and 'The Hills' I feel I owe it to myself to follow in LC’s footsteps.

Singapore - I just want to stand under those trees...you know which ones I mean.



Philippines - have you seen the beaches?! A friend of mine went a few years ago and since seeing his pictures it's been a firm favourite on my wish list.

Bali - firstly it looks like Instagram heaven, secondly it looks like my kind of heaven!

Iceland - Northern lights and the Blue Lagoon

Lapland - SANTA!!!

Sydney - so I saw an episode of Modern Family where they climbed the bridge...that I want to do that.



Northern Ireland - Giant’s Causeway looks like it was designed not a cause of nature. I have to go see it for myself!

Vietnam - I have no idea, I just need to go there, be there and explore.

Maldives - I went a while ago but I'd love to go back before global warming does its thing and floods them all. The coral is incredible and snorkelling in Maldives in the rain is a memory I will always treasure.


So there you have it my Top 20 on my Travel Wish List. I wonder how many I can cross off on our honeymoon.

What's on your Travel Wish List?

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nachos and Wine. Designed by OddThemes